HomeForumShopResourcesEvents

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Small-adds

TOPIC: SOLD Kinnear A/D Smallpipes - reasonable offer

SOLD Kinnear A/D Smallpipes - reasonable offer 9 months 4 weeks ago #558

• Muir1261
  • Fresh Boarder
- I have reluctantly come to the decision to sell my lovely (virtually brand new) A/D set of scottish smallpipes made by Ian Kinnear. The reason I am selling is that I have decided to concentrate my time and efforts on developing my skills and repetoire on the uilleann pipes and it is such a shame to have such a lovely set unplayed in its case. Also the sale will hopefully fund my bass regulator on my 3/4 uilleann set. The Kinnear set is made from ABW and silver (engraved celtic band around the common stock) and the A and D chanters both come with additional silver keys fitted. The set also comes with a lovely green velvet bag cover with white trim and a gaelic inscription on the stock which translates as "poor is the man without music". I haven't posted sound clips and photos because I don't know how to (I'm a bit of a Luddite!) but there are ample photos and sound clips on Ian Kinnear's website but in any case I can email a photo of my set at request. Also comes with smallpiping manuals and a bagpiper carry case. I will consider reasonable offers for the set and want a quick sale.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

SOLD Kinnear A/D Smallpipes - reasonable offer 6 months 2 weeks ago #599

• lbpsadmin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
was this set ever sold? If so, please let me know or edit the thread title, thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: peterpiper
Time to create page: 1.048 seconds